Craig Newlands is a Certified Commercial Investment Member, which is a result of meeting the high criteria set by the CCIM Institute.
He has long marketed office, industrial and investment properties on an exclusive basis for some of the largest and best-known property owners in Los Angeles County . He has represented landlords of all ownership descriptions: individuals, pension fund, trusts, public companies, partnerships, families, and lending institutions.
Backed by the latest market research, sophisticated technical analysis and his finely honed market intuition, he creates response-oriented direct marketing programs for each landlord client.
Craig often employs variety of marketing tools, including:
- Direct marketing materials to targeted audiences
- Persont with al contacprospective tenants and/or buyers
- Special marketing events and incentives
- High-visibility signage
Related services can include:
- Preparations of opinions of value
- Comparable analysis by submarket or client defined geographic constraints
- Absorption and leasing velocity studies
- Leasing strategies, stacking benefits, expansion rights co-ordination
- Counsel to clients looking to repositioning a property or undertaking a change in use
- Counsel and analysis regarding ground leases
- Lease buy-out analysis and counsel
- Assistance in identifying sources of short term and long term financing
- Property assemblage
Handling the diverse elements within the transaction, knowledge of the changing market conditions and a keen sense of the landlord's requirements and desires are the building blocks to the tailor-made program for the client created by Craig Newlands.